Thursday, December 31, 2009

Something Old, Something New - 2009, 2010

Today officially marks the end of the calendar year 2009 and the start of a new year - a new beginning.  We begin to make New Year's resolutions including: diets and weight loss, money saving, volunteer work, exercise, love, travel, etc., etc.  In my case, I never remember what I resolved to do at the beginning at the year by the time the 31st rolls around, but here are some good things from 2009:

Work- with the economy in the shitter companies began to cut back their staff, I was fortunate enough to keep my job
Health- I don't recall using a single sick day at work this year
Love- Into the 6th year with Fred and still going strong, now newly engaged
Family- It's been great to have

Things to improve in 2010:
Try to be more understanding of others.  A hard one, but we'll see...
Work on my patience.  Patience, after all, is a virtue no?
Try to put to practice what skills I've learned.  Maybe I will put that sewing machine to use in 2010!
Read more!  There's plenty of good stuff out there...
Learn a form of meditation

Hopefully, by the time I'm updating this a year from now, I can trace back some sort of progress.

:)

Here's to my last year as a single woman!  What?!  Haha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment