Friday, March 5, 2010

Kill Two Birds With One Stone (why kill?)

I will share what progress has been made, and what has yet to be made as the months/weeks/day wind down to the day when I shall be wed.  I mean, we shall be wed (I try to include "we" in everything so that Fred has no excuse to say that this wedding is all me.)

Venue- check
Date -check
Caterer- check
Mariachi- check
DJ - check
Dress - check
Save the Dates - check.  DIY project courtesy of my lovely, lovely, somewhat patient and forgiving husband-to-be FRED (muahhh!)

Next in the list:
Photographer
Officiant
Invitations (another DIY project)
Bridal accessories (bouquet, shoes, veil)
Decorations (flowers, centerpieces, etc. etc.)
Program


There.  I made a list of things I have yet to do, and I shared my progress with you all.

I'm officially less than 7 months away from the wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment